Welcome To ExamNet
ExamNet provides Designated Doctor administrative services and clinical support for independent medical examiners in Texas.
Our business is devoted to expert independent medical evaluations for the State of Texas Divison of Worker’s Compensation – Designated Doctor Evaluations.
With our support, Texas physicians and chiropractors can perform more medical examinations in more areas, enabling you to grow this profitable area of your practice without increasing your administrative burden.
We comply with all state program guidelines and utilize a proprietary tracking system to ensure that all requirements are satisfied.
ExamNet is doctor-owned and operated by experts in Texas Workers’ Compensation and independent medical evaluations.
Independent medical examiners specialize in:
- Second opinion assessments
- Required medical exams (RMEs)
- Maximum medical improvement (MMI)
- Impairment ratings
- Medical peer review
- Records review
- Pre-employment screening
- DOT physical exams
- And many others
We support MDs, DOs, and DCs who are new to the Designated Doctor program and those who are already established.
Benefits for ExamNet physicians include:
- Assistance with training and certification for designated doctor examinations
- Dedicated account manager to coordinate all support needs
- Exam site in several locations and counties across Texas
- More exams and less paperwork
- Detailed monthly billing statements
- One-on-one support by phone and online